Autonomous Individuals Network announces
TWENTY THREE SECONDS OV TIME
VOLUME 14: ABSTRACT & AUTONOMOUS
a sonic collage ov 23 Second tracks
submitted by members & allies ov AIN23 & thee 23rd Current
for an Autonomous exploration into the Cut Up Method.
SUBMISSIONS FOR VOL. 14 ARE OPEN
DEADLINE IS JUNE 21, 2017
PLEASE READ THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
we welcome all friends and allies who have access to a recording device.
YOUR submission and Creativity are welcomed to be part of this project..
23SOT V14 - ABSTRACT & AUTONOMOUS
This WILL be the FOURTEETH edition of this series..
for this volume there are no rules regarding content or style.. anything goes.. all things are permitted ..autonomous.. abstract ...you decide....
1. Tracks can be submitted in any audio format, BUT 16bit .wav files are what we will be eventuually converting them to, so sending them in that format to begin with would be probably best.. but hey.. do what thou wilt and all that jazz..
2. Tracks MUST be 23 Seconds in length. .. total.
3. Tracks submitted that are SHORTER than 23 seconds will not be accepted.
4. Tracks submitted that are LONGER than 23 seconds WILL be edited abruptly.
5. We prefer tracks that are exclusive and that you have prepared solely for this collection.
What we mean is we prefer your ACTIVE participation, not just some edit of a track you already have used elsewhere..
we want something to the point, and fresh off the cutting board...you have your mission.. does your frequency transmit?
6. No duplicate submissions. One Submission per artist / project please..
7. Tracks for VOLUME FOURTEEN deadline is JUNE 21, 2017.
8. please include your location with your submission (Country, State, City...etc..)
9. please include a URL/website address for your submission project if you have one.
10 . This is a RATIO ZERO project.. so feel free to share this information with your friends and enemies.
Tracks can be sent via Email to: 23SOT @ ain23.com
Tracks can be sent by postal means if needed to:
23SOT c/o AIN23
PO BOX 163138
Sacramento, CA 95816
any questions can be sent to the same Email address listed above
click HERE for information on previous volumes 23 SECONDS OV TIME .
All participants will be notified upon the completion of the collection and its availablitity by Email. We expect to see this release ready by October 23, 2016. All participants will be given a FREE DOWNLOAD of this completed collection as compensation for participation. No hard copy format is planned for this release.. it will be a digital mp3 made available by streaming and download . All spoken word recordings submitted are the sole ownership of thier individual creators, we only hold the rights and ownership of THIS collection in its entirety and will only be releasing it as a whole.
We also expect to see future volumes of this project to transpire.. so submissions will be accepted past the deadline, but those that do come in late may not appear on this volume. 23SOT & Twenty Three Seconds ov Time Audio Project are products of the Autonomous Individuals Network. This project was conceptualized by Frequency 139 in the fall of 2009. Participation by anyone and everyone involved is purely volunteered and because of such is greatly appreciated. 23 2 ALL.